IB Approved Workshops
To view the full list of workshops on offer and to apply please follow this link.
IBAEM coordinates the provision of official IB workshops within Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Some are run by IBAEM itself, others are run under licence by organisations such as IBSCA.
IBSCA is authorised to run IB workshops as the Association of IB World Schools for the UK and Ireland. All IBSCA workshops are organised and run in collaboration with Oxford Course Managers (OCM) a not-for-profit organisation, based in Oxford.
Our virtual IB authorised workshops bring our high calibre PD training to your fingertips. Learn from experienced IB Workshop Leaders, network with colleagues from around the world, and discover resources to help you build your library of IB tools.
Virtual Workshop Highlights
- Courses delivered by approved and experienced IB workshop leaders
- Emphasis on putting the programme into practice
- Pre-sessional contact with workshop leaders to tailor the sessions to participants’ needs
- Relating subject matter as fully as possible to the IB Core and the IB Mission Statement
- 12 hours of live / real-time instruction plus 3 hours of asynchronous / offline work across three-days with an experienced IB Workshop Leader.
- Bespoke online learning platform featuring a virtual learning environment with video conferencing, breakout rooms for networking, and topic-specific communities for sharing resources and best practice.
- Access to a shared topic-specific community forum to access resources, continue discussions, and maintain contacts for at least two-weeks after the conclusion of your workshop
- Opportunities to mix with participants from a range of schools, both within the UK and from elsewhere
- Competitively priced – with a large discount for IBSCA member schools
- Secure online booking and payment options via OCM’s website
What our delegates say about IBSCA online…..
- “The presentation was very good throughout and the leader was able to answer all of our questions. I particularly liked the time to talk with some of the other participants in the breakout sessions, it was a great opportunity to network.” – TOK Delegate, 2020
- ” Very good resources, the day ran very smoothly, and the format was clear and schedule was kept to rigidly.” – TOK Delegate, 2020
- “Really useful training, best I’ve had as a teacher.” – Economics Delegate, 2020
Applying for a Workshop:
For workshop applications, you will be directed to a site hosted by Oxford Course Managers (who handle registrations for IBSCA). Please follow the link below to fill in the simple online application form