IBSCA is excited to announce that starting in September 2020 we will be expanding our online PD provision to temporarily include our IB authorised workshops. Our virtual authorised workshops will be available for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year to allow us to bridge the gap between now and when we will be able to deliver face-to-face workshops again.
Our virtual IB authorised workshops bring our high calibre PD training to your fingertips. Learn from experienced IB Workshop Leaders, network with colleagues from around the world, and discover resources to help you build your library of IB tools.
Virtual Workshop Highlights
- 12 hours of live / real-time instruction plus 3 hours of asynchronous work across three-days with an experienced IB Workshop Leader.
- Bespoke online learning platform featuring a virtual learning environment with video conferencing, breakout rooms for networking, and topic-specific communities for sharing resources and best practice.
- Access to a shared topic-specific community forum to access resources, continue discussions, and maintain contacts for at least two-weeks after the conclusion of your workshop.
We have a wide selection of workshops on offer, the full list can be found by following the link below:
Find a Workshop
Virtual Workshop Fees
Three Day Workshop
Prices stated do not include VAT. You will be charged 20% VAT if applicable
|IBSCA Member School
|Non IBSCA Member School
What our delegates say about IBSCA online…..
- “The presentation was very good throughout and the leader was able to answer all of our questions. I particularly liked the time to talk with some of the other participants in the breakout sessions, it was a great opportunity to network.” – TOK Delegate, 2020
- ” Very good resources, the day ran very smoothly, and the format was clear and schedule was kept to rigidly.” – TOK Delegate, 2020
- “Really useful training, best I’ve had as a teacher.” – Economics Delegate, 2020
Applying for a Workshop:
For workshop applications, you will be directed to a site hosted by Oxford Course Managers (who handle registrations for IBSCA). Please follow the link below to fill in the simple online application form