Our annual Spring conference will take place on the 4th of March with speakers and sessions for IB educators across programmes.
Designed to inspire and enthuse, the conference offers an opportunity for IB educators from around the world to come together, share their insights and best practice, and discuss what the IB experience will be like for the next generation of IB students.
Themes for this year's conference will include
- TOK across the curriculum
- Service learning in action
- Maximising the impact of the Extended Essay on the curriculum
- Update on May 21 & 22 examinations
- How to develop conceptual understanding across the curriculum
Delegates will also participate in our Annual General Meeting and learn about our plan’s for 2021 and beyond. Additionally, delegates will have access to a series of recorded sessions prior to the conference that will explore:
- School experiences of themes 1, 2, 3, and 5 from the list above
- Department of Education Funding
- IBSCA Subject Communities
- IBSCA IB Virtual Workshops
- Benefits of IBSCA Membership
This year, access to the conference will be a flat rate per school allowing for as many IB educators from each school to participate as are interested. We recommend registering before January 8th to take advantage of our early bird rates.
The fee includes access to live and recorded session, plus copies of any slides and materials used
IBSCA Member School
Early booking fee (before Jan 8th 2021) – £80.00
Standard booking fee (after Jan 8th 2021) £100.00
Non IBSCA Member School
Early booking fee (before Jan 8th 2021) – £100.00
Standard booking fee (after Jan 8th 2021) £120.00