Librarians with at least one year of experience in the role within a Diploma Programme (DP) context.
This workshop is designed for participants who wish to improve ways in which the library can support teaching and learning in the DP classroom. The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the relevant links between IB Programme standards and practices (January 2014) to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- developing strategies to help librarians become more effective in their role
- exploring collaboration between librarian and teacher to support student achievement
- maintaining a library that supports the DP
- implementing DP policies and procedures affecting the librarian
- examining forthcoming changes and updates that affect the implementation of the DP.
Choose category 2 workshops to develop your expertise in delivering an IB programme. You will have an opportunity to:
- make connections between programme frameworks and classroom practice
- enhance your understanding of assessment in IB programmes
- discuss and analyse standards and practices
||Friday 11th – Sunday 13th October 2019
||University of Warwick Conference Centre.
||Anytime between 13:00 and 14:00 on Friday 11th.
12:45 on Sunday 13th October