Members of educational leadership teams (school directors, school principals, district officials) with at least one year of experience in the role.
This workshop is designed to help educational leaders in an IB World School reflect on and improve the quality of Diploma Programme (DP) delivery within their school. The workshop will focus on:
- reviewing the impact that the DP has had within the school and wider community
- developing strategies to address the challenges facing leadership teams within IB World Schools
- assessing the links between IB Programme standards and practices (January 2014) and effective school practices, structures and policies
- supporting the needs of the school community by widening access to the DP; for example, introduction of Career-related Programme (CP) or DP online courses
- learning about forthcoming changes and updates that affect the implementation of the DP
- understanding the evaluation process and its impact on the school.
Choose category 2 workshops to develop your expertise in delivering an IB programme. You will have an opportunity to:
- make connections between programme frameworks and classroom practice
- enhance your understanding of assessment in IB programmes
- discuss and analyse standards and practices
||26th – 28th March 2021
||Virtually – using a bespoke online learning platform
||Friday 26th March at 09:00 GMT
||Sunday 28th March at 16:00 BST