IBSCA is excited to launch it’s first ever online multi-programme Conference – ‘Looking forward with the IB’
Designed to inspire and enthuse, the conference offers an opportunity for IB educators from around the world to come together, share their insights and best practice, and discuss what the IB experience will be like for the next generation of IB students.
This event will be run over the course of of 5 days, starting on Monday 12th October 2020 and culminating on a full day of sessions on Friday 16th October 2020.
- 5 days
- 25+ webinars from education innovators and leaders in the IB community
- Dedicated sessions for each of the IB Programmes – PYP, MYP, DP and CP
- Sessions which link and unite all IB programmes
- Sessions on IB community’s response to COVID-19
- Virtual networking opportunities with IB colleagues around the world
- Monday to Thursday afternoon/evening – webinars each day, available to watch live or recorded post event
- Friday – a series of keynote addresses looking more generally at the big questions in IB education and drawing lessons from the experiences of the past six months
*More details each session to follow
includes access to live and recorded session, plus copies of any slides and materials used
IBSCA Member Schools:
Non-IBSCA Member Schools: