Members of educational leadership teams (school directors, school principals, district officials) who are:
- in schools conducting the feasibility study with a view to implementation of the PYP
- in a non-IB school but interested in learning about the PYP
- new to the PYP and/or are about to join an IB World School or candidate school.
Choose Category 1 if you are new to the IB or if your situation is similar to any of the following.
- You are new to the faculty of a longstanding IB World School and have not taught in an IB programme previously.
- You are aware of the IB philosophy and programme structure but are not experienced in teaching or administrating the IB.
- You are familiar with the IB subject guide (including assessment procedures, moderation) and would like greater confidence before teaching a course.
- You have inherited a course and would like to review the subject content before teaching it to suit your own style and expertise.
||Friday 13th November – Sunday 15th November 2020
||University of Warwick Conference Centre.
||Anytime between 13:00 and 14:00 on Friday 13th
12:45 on Sunday 15th November