Educators with at least one year of experience in the role of CAS coordinator who are keen to improve the CAS experience in the DP.
The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the relevant links between IB Programme standards and practices (January 2014) to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- exploring and sharing strategies to enhance current CAS programmes
- understanding the interaction between CAS and subjects in the DP to help students make cross-disciplinary links
- studying the dynamic nature that exists between CAS and theory of knowledge ( TOK) when emphasizing the importance of reflection and developing self-awareness
- sharing practices to show how CAS has impacted the wider school community
- implementing DP policies and procedures
- unpacking broad changes to the DP (newly published guides following a curriculum review will be the focus of specially designed category 3 workshops called “subject specific seminars”).
Choose category 2 workshops to develop your expertise in delivering an IB programme. You will have an opportunity to:
- make connections between programme frameworks and classroom practice
- enhance your understanding of assessment in IB programmes
- discuss and analyse standards and practices
||Friday 26th – Sunday 28th October 2018
||University of Warwick Conference Centre.
||Anytime between 13:00 and 14:00 on Friday 26th.
||12:45 on Sunday 28th October
For workshop applications, you will be directed to a site hosted by OSC (who handle registrations for IBSCA).
Please follow the link below to fill in the simple online application form