This workshop is for DP coordinators with at least one year of experience in the role.
This workshop is designed for to help DP coordinators in an IB World School reflect on and improve the quality of DP delivery. The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the links between IB Programme standards and practices (January 2014) and effective school practices, structures and policies
- creating strategies to support DP coordinators become more effective in their role
- developing an efficient use of International Baccalaureate Information System (IBIS)
- recording and using student data to monitor the success of programme delivery
- collaborating between teachers across the DP courses to enhance student understanding
- implementing DP policies and procedures
- understanding the role of the extended essay supervisor and subject-specific assessment criteria
- learning about forthcoming changes and updates that affect the implementation of the DP
- outlining the evaluation process and its impact on the school.
Choose category 2 workshops to develop your expertise in delivering an IB programme. You will have an opportunity to:
- make connections between programme frameworks and classroom practice
- enhance your understanding of assessment in IB programmes
- discuss and analyse standards and practices
||Friday 26th – Sunday 28th October 2018
||University of Warwick Conference Centre.
||Anytime between 13:00 and 14:00 on Friday 26th.
||12:45 on Sunday 28th October
For workshop applications, you will be directed to a site hosted by OSC (who handle registrations for IBSCA).
Please follow the link below to fill in the simple online application form