Coordinators of creativity, activity, service (CAS) with at least one year of experience in the role of CAS coordinator.
This workshop is designed for those who are keen to improve the CAS experience in the Diploma Programme (DP). The workshop will focus on:
- assessing the relevant links between IB Programme standards and practices (January 2014) to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- exploring and sharing strategies to enhance current CAS programmes
- understanding the interaction between CAS and subjects in the DP to help students make cross-disciplinary links
- studying the dynamic nature that exists between CAS and theory of knowledge (TOK) when emphasizing the importance of reflection and developing self-awareness
- sharing practices to show how CAS has impacted the wider school community
- implementing DP policies and procedures
- unpacking broad changes to the DP.
Choose category 2 workshops to develop your expertise in delivering an IB programme. You will have an opportunity to:
- make connections between programme frameworks and classroom practice
- enhance your understanding of assessment in IB programmes
- discuss and analyse standards and practices
||Friday 2nd October – Sunday 4th October 2020
||University of Warwick Conference Centre.
||Anytime between 13:00 and 14:00 on Friday 2nd
12:45 on Sunday 4th October